Marble painting kit
What you need
|- Painting tray||- Colouring|
|- Dropper||- Apron|
|- Painting needle||- Painting Paper|
|- Painting solution|
Step by Step
- Add water to the bottle of painting solution (fill to the brim). Cap the bottle and shake it to mix the solution. Next, pour it into the painting tray.
- Put on the apron. Select a bottle of colouring and hold it approximately 2cm above the painting solution. Gently squeeze the bottle to drop colouring on the painting solution.
- Wait for the colouring to spread before dropping the next colour.
- Using the painting needle, lightly draw strokes to create patterns.
- Gently place the painting paper on the pattern you have created. Wait for around 5 seconds then carefully lift the paper from the tray. Put aside to dry.
Like this activity? Get the Water Box here.