Try your hands #parentchildbonding over this #environmentallyfriendly ornament activity using scrap materials you can easily find at home!
Learn about symmetry, develop a firm scissor grip and decorate your tree any way you want. #theskyisthelimit
Time taken for the activity: 15-20 minutes
What you need
4. Decoration Materials such as pipe cleaners, stickers and markers
Step by Step
1. Fold a piece of cardboard in half
2. Draw half of a pine tree.
3. Cut along the line and open up the cardboard - now you have a complete tree!
4. Decorate your Christmas tree using your colouring and decorating materials. Are you able to use scrap materials around your house to make an environmentally-friendly ornament?
5. Glue the ribbon behind the tree in a oval shape, to allow hanging on the tree.
This simple activity stimulates hand-eye coordination and helps to develop a firm scissors grip. Cutting along the lines require focus and tree decoration builds creativity. Have fun bonding over the simple activity and let us know how it goes on our Instagram page!