Are you looking for an activity to add to the bed-time routine of your little one?
📚 Early reading ignites creativity, sparks curiosity, and stimulates the imagination in young children. Reading is also a great way to help your child increase their vocabulary and improve their language skills.
Here are some books you can consider to help you and your little one learn more about nocturnal animals in the dark and bioluminescence. The best part is that you will be able to find them at the public libraries of National Library Board! 📖 For E-books, simply hop on to the National Library Board to borrow a digital copy!
- Nocturnal Animals: Represent and Solve Problems Involving Multiplication. By Lockerd, Jodi (2015).
- Night Creatures: Animals that Swoop, Crawl, and Creep While You Sleep. By Hirsch, Rebecca (2021).
- After Dark: Poems About Nocturnal Animals. By Harrison, David (2020): E-Book
- Glow: Animals With Their Own Night-Lights. By Beck, W.H. (2015): E-Book
- It Glows!: Magical Animals That Give Off Light. By Potts, Nikki (2018): E-Book
- Night Animals Need Sleep Too. By Marino Gianna (2020): E-Book