What you need
· Small container*
· Coloured gel
· Sea creatures mould
· Calcium lactate
· Sand, shells etc**
**Optional for small world play
Step by step
- Fill a small container with water and pour the packet of calcium lactate into the water.
- Stir the mixture with a stirrer until the calcium lactate is fully dissolved.
- Clean the mould with the brush provided.
- Soak the mould in the mixture for 10 seconds.
- Pick up the mould. Squeeze the coloured gel into the mould then slowly immerse in the mixture.
- While fully submerged, gently shake the mould left and right until the jelly sea creature comes off the mould.
- You can now create a small world with the creature you have created together with other materials at home!