Exploring Patterns Box
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In this box, we explore the world of patterns, starting from the patterns on our bodies! Find out more about your fingerprint and create your own fingerprint craft. Then, we go on to learn about patterns in nature, structures and in Math and Science. You even get to make your own tie dye t-shirt!
- Aesthetic and Creative Expression – Fingerprint art, Hand towel printing, Tie dye t-shirt
- Cognitive development – Building a bridge, Building structures, Fancy tangram
- Science activities – Patterned milk, Tie-dye craft
- Discovery of the World – Nature's stamps
- Social & emotional development and Motor skills – Fingerprint detective
To further stretch learning,extension activities are also provided on our website.