Farm House Box
Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get dirty!
This month, we get down to work at the farm! Set up your 3D farm and grow real plants in it.
Read about cows that can type and experience what it’s like to milk a cow! Sharpen your mathematics skills through measurement of farm produce. Barter trade like a farmer – the prize? A brand new tractor! Lastly, create your own farm small world and clean up pigs wallowing in the mud!
- Aesthetic and Creative Expression – Harvest craft
- Cognitive development – 3D farm, balancing scale
- Science activities – Green fingers, Measure farm produce
- Discovery of the World – Barter trade board game
- Social & emotional development, Sensory play - Cows that Type bookish play, muddy pigs, farm small world
- Motor skills – Milk the cow
To further stretch learning, extension activities are also provided on our website.