Space Adventures Box
Ever wondered what's in outer space?
Join astronaut Squizzel in his space adventure! Ride on a space shuttle and blast off to explore the planets in the solar system through a fun game and craft activity.
Why does the moon look different? Learn about the different phases of the moon and make your own moon themed night light! Reach for the stars and learn about constellations. Create your own constellations that glow in the dark. Discover more about the planets in the solar system and prepare to be an astronaut 👩🚀 (book and book activity included).
Get ready to blast off in.. 3... 2.....🚀
- Science activities - 3..2..1.. Blast Off, Moon phases
- Sensory play and Socio-emotional development – Dancing in the Moonlight, Getting to Know the Planets
- Motor skills and Cognitive development – Constellation, Robotic arm
- Craft and Creative expression - Star light Star Bright, Space Rocket
- Discovery of the World – I want to be an Astronaut, Our Solar System
To further stretch learning, extension activities and suggested reading lists are also provided.