Take a deep breath, and down we go!
This month, we dive deep into the amazing underwater world to discover the beautiful world below. Learn about how 'male mothers' care for their eggs and babies, dig deep for gems and string your own pearl bracelet.
Learn about underwater phenomena like whirlpools and underwater volcanoes through hands-on science activities. Excite your senses by creating your very own underwater world and indulge in small world play.
- Aesthetic and Creative Expression – Seahorse craft, Aquascape
- Cognitive development – Underwater garden
- Science activities – Underwater whirlpool, Submarine volcano
- Discovery of the World – Bookish play with Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle
- Social & emotional development, Sensory play - Jelly sea creatures, Small world play
- Motor skills – Pearl excavation, Pearl bracelet
To further stretch learning,extension activities are also provided on our website.