What you need
T-shirt tie-dye kit
disposable chopstick* (optional)
Step by Step
1. Soak the t-shirt fully in water.
2. Wring off the excess water. The t-shirt should be slightly damp.
3. Hold on to the middle of the t-shirt and twirl the rest of it in a circle. You may also hold up a chopstick in the middle of the t-shirt and twirl the rest of the fabric around the chopstick.
4. Tie up the t-shirt with rubber bands as shown. This tying method achieves spiral prints. Click here to access other tie-dye designs!
5. Put on the plastic gloves and squeeze the dye onto the t-shirt.
6. Put it in the zipper bag for 24 hours for the dye to set.
7. Remove the rubber bands, wash and dry the t-shirt.
8. Wear it and flaunt it!